Sunday 1 April 2012

Kid's Choice Awards and YTV updates

So I watched my first EVER KCA awards yesterday.  At least I think it was my first, as I don't recall the 80s or 90s watching it.  Anyway, Will Smith was the host and the following are the highlights and lowlights decided by ME!

Highlights:


Will Smith coming from the ceiling was pretty awesome.
Learning about Taylor Swift's efforts to help others and her receiving the silver blimp award.
When Justin Bieber showed up as a surprise at the end and was totally slimed!
Jennette McCurdy presenting Katy Perry's performance.
Miranda presenting with Robert Downey Jr (who looked AMAZING!)
Jennette and Miranda's dresses.
Chris Colfer being slimed.
Jennette WINNING for favourite sidekick!

Lowlights:


Jennette NOT getting her award on tv.  Luckily for fans she tweeted a youtube video in response and thanked her fans.  But Nickelodeon spelled her name wrong on her award AGAIN.


Here is her video!!!  Along with a glimpse of the hot dress she was wearing.

Victorious won best tv show...NOT iCARLY!!!  Which was a burn to me.  They had won 3 times before and I was hoping to see the cast up on stage.  Luckily I like the cast of Victorious so it didn't suck too much.

Miranda didn't win best tv actress, that went to Selena Gomez AGAIN...her show doesn't even film anymore.

Not getting to see Noah or Nathan or Jerry bummed out!

So here are two videos of Nathan and Jerry as KCA secret agents just because:




So in these videos they are asking for more slime which leads me to my last BUMMER.  There was barely any sliming!!  Okay so they got Halle Berry, Justin B, Will himself, some wrestlers, Chris Colfer...I can't really say it was an epic sliming.

I didn't feel the KCAs were actually based on the voting, I felt that perhaps they were fixed a bit.  That's my opinion.  Cause most of the time was like...WHO won?  WHAT???  Who voted for that???

And last of all, it was only 1.5 hours long which meant most of the awards were not given out on tv.  GRRRR!

YTV Update


To my SHOCK I was really excited to see that YTV aired iApril Fools AND iGet Pranky today.  I was just lamenting the fact that Pranky was never on!  I love that one!  And it only took 1 week for Canadian TV to air the newest iCarly.  Most impressive.

Twitter Feed Updates


What's up in the land of iCarly stars?
Well last night it looks like most of them attended an after-party at "Ari's" house.  Now is that short for Ariana Grande?  Not sure.  But I know Noah and Nathan went because Nathan got home super late and tweeted at 1am.  Noah took a pick of himself and his 3 brothers and sister with Josh Hutcherson at the party (he is peeta in hunger games).  Looked like fun!  I don't know if Jennette went since she was home doing that youtube video.

Last night trends included:  Congratulations Jeanette (spelling her name wrong on purpose!), Miranda is OUR favourite and iCarly is our Favourite.  Both protesting the loses of Miranda and iCarly.  I do believe that Victorious fans also trended with a congrats to that cast.

So until some more exciting tweets go down...over and out!




No comments:

Post a Comment