Thursday 26 April 2012

The Top 5 Season 1 Episodes

For fun I thought I'd post MY top five Season 1 MUST SEE episodes.  Since I just rewatched the entire thing AGAIN.

#1 - iWin a Date - this is my all time FAVOURITE Season 1 episode.  This episode focuses on Gibby's crush on a girl named Shannon, who has a crush on Freddie.  Carly sets up a game show where Gibby will pick a date based on answers to his questions.  He ends up picking Carly and hilarity ensues.  Why I love this episode?
1)  Gibby's table dance at the end of the show is EPIC Gibby
2) Carly's crazy voice on the game show and the crazy stuff she says to Gibby...Rap's tight YO!
3) the girls saying TWO over and over to get Gibby to figure out he needs to pick girl #2

There are more but I love watching this one!

#2 - iHate Sam's Boyfriend is another fave.  Sam gets a boyfriend and drives everyone NUTS by texting him non-stop.  In the end he hits on Carly, Sam finds out and they Wedgie Bounce him!

I love the Wedgie Bounce!

#3 - iWant to stay with Spencer - This episode makes me cry every time.  I love the brother/sister love with Carly and Spencer.  Basically Carly's grandfather wants Carly to move to Yakima with him because Spencer is not a good caretaker.  In the end Spencer proves he is a great guardian and Carly gets to stay!  Even though I know the ending Jerry Trainor and Miranda Cosgrove SELL this one for me!

#4 - iPromise Not to Tell - Sam changes Carly and Freddie's grades on the school system and this leads Carly and Freddie to lose their minds with guilt.  Carly is hilarious in this episode as her hair falls out and she can't TAKE the heat.  I also love Sam and Principal Franklin's "regular Tuesday meeting" as she outlines the bad stuff she did that week and why.  LOVE IT!

#5 - i'M your biggest fan - the beginning of MANDY.  ICarly's fave fan comes and drives the nuts by transferring to their school and not leaving them alone.  I love the girl who plays Mandy she is awesome!  She makes me laugh!

And TWO honourable mentions:  Both iNevel and iRue the Day because Nevel is great!  Anytime Reed Alexander shows up and tells Carly to RUE THIS.  I'm all for it!  I couldn't decide which one I liked better!

Season One has a few interesting issues in it too.  Freddie's voice is constantly a different pitch throughout as it doesn't fully change til season 2.  He's also tiny with spiky hair and spazzy!  He's a lot quicker to react to Sam than in seasons after where she may smack and he just ignores her...in Season One he's spring on her.

Gibby is introduced slowly and then becomes more and more a constant character, whipping his shirt off.

Mrs. Benson becomes crazier as the season goes on.  So it's fun to watch the characters change through each season!

Tell ME what your fave Season 1 episode is?  Or do you think I'm wrong??  Next up I'll put my least faves from Season 1...as there is ONE that I really hate!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment