Sunday 29 April 2012

iHalfoween REVIEW!

Alright another night of iCarly!  Tonight I have managed for find a version of iHalfoween to watch on my secret channel and now THE REVIEW!

Synopsis:  A costume convention is in town and the iCarly's decide it would be fun to dress up.  But Halloween is still 6 months away.  So they decide to throw a halfoween party.  Meanwhile a nemesis is typing revenge into his computer...who could it be?
The party begins, Spencer rigs up some crazy game where people get lowered into a basket, then raised after a few seconds.  They have to grab prizes.  As I mentioned previously, Carly was dressed as sushi, Sam as Hand Sanitizer, Freddie as Lewbert, and Gibby was Aluminum man!


At the party a mystery guest dresses up as a purple robot and gives Sam, Carly and Freddie some candy.  They eat it and their voices go VERY DEEP.  They hunt down the robot.  Freddie finds him first and of course it's NEVEL!  Nevel is out for revenge because the ICarlys didn't help him get back his reputation after he yelled at the man in the wheel chair (iPity the Nevel).
His bodyguards put the robot costume on Freddie and make it so he can't take it off or say anything.


Then they release him.  Spencer and Gibby catch him and then the crew Dunks him the basket 20 times.  Torturing Freddie and not Nevel.  Nevel reveals himself and they realize what they've done.  Carly then tricks Nevel into believing she wants to help him and they end up dunking the real Nevel in the end.

(Rehearsal of Nevel dunk)

Great bits:
Freddie was AWESOME as Lewbert.  He did the voice and the random weirdness very well.  I loved Carly's costume!  I enjoyed seeing Nevel back to his evil ways.  That's always fun.
Gibby was rude to some hot girls who recognized him from iCarly - which he doesn't like!  A running gag in the series now.
The story was good, Nevel's revenge was well planned.
Sam is hilarious when she gets the deep voice.  She says "Luke I am your father" and other hilarious lines.
Everyone's reactions to the deep voices are funny too, especially Spencer's to Freddie..he freaks out!

Not so great bits:
I wish Sam's costume was better.  When it was over I was like...that's it?  I wanted more.
There were no Freddie love bits (which I miss!).

I would give this one 4/5  - it made me laugh out loud several times!

No comments:

Post a Comment