Thursday 29 March 2012

iGet Pranky

Okay so the fourth and fifth seasons of iCarly finished rerunning (sort of, since they replay after iQ every time).  But as I noticed with season 2 and 3 they leave out episodes that are only 30 minutes.  iGetPranky is NEVER shown on YTV and it's one of the funniest episodes.  So I bought it on iTunes.  I have watched it three times since buying it.  Why?  Cause it's HILARIOUS.

Favourite parts:  the entire montage of Spencer to "The Joke is on You" where he goes and pranks everyone!  It's flipping awesome.  And just when you think it's over he double pranks Carly.  So I love it!

Then when Sam and Freddie slam into the clear plastic and Sam says she has a small crush on Spencer.  LOVE IT!

I wish they'd play ALL the episodes.  Why they leave this one out I have NO idea.  I know it's one of the cast's faves and it's one of the BEST Spencer episodes of all time.

Buy it YO!

No comments:

Post a Comment