Monday 13 February 2012

iCan't Take it Review

Okay Canadian iCarly fan's I'm BACK!

I've been watching a lot of iCarly so I have to go over some episodes just to make sure I don't mess up!

So today's review is on the 3rd episode of season 5.

Synopsis:
Sam and Freddie are still dating but their love is interfering in people's lives.  Sam has started beating up more on Gibby because she doesn't have Freddie to beat up anymore.  In this episode she clocks him with a bag of sandwiches.  Carly is edited out of one of the FUNNIEST iCarly trailers ever!  The Adventures of Super Bra.  And then Sam and Freddie miss an iCarly taping because of their date.  Gibby gets back at Sam by telling Freddie's mom that F and S are dating...to her HORROR!  Freddie's mom tries to bribe Freddie to dump Sam with a bar of Palaydium.  But it doesn't work so Carly spills that Sam sabotaged Freddie's ap to NERD camp and Mrs. Benson uses the knowledge and tells Freddie.  Freddie almost breaks up with Sam but Carly forces him not to.  It all ends with a sweet kiss and Gibby singing a nice song.

SubPLOT:  Spencer is forced to bake bread after lying to Mrs. Benson while covering for Sam and Freddie.  He proceeds to be very bitter, burns the bread and eats yeast.

Awesomeness:


Man this episode had me from the beginning.  I love it when Sam says "lips please" to get a kiss from Freddie, I may try that sometimes!  Then as mentioned above SuperBra was HILARIOUS.  "Prepare for two cups of justice!".




Even my husband laughed at that (he likes watching the show too!).  Gibby and Mrs. Benson in the elevator being all secret and then Mrs. B screams...sooo funny.  I also enjoy when Mrs. Benson throws a fit and rips her shirt when Freddie won't except her bribe.


I could relate to Carly when S and F accuse her of being jealous and she makes those little..wa ...wa..wa sounds.  Carly wasn't jealous!  And finally the song that Gibby sings proves that all 4 of these actors have great singing voices.



Which reminds me..if you haven't downloaded "I'm Coming Home" from their second soundtrack, do it.  I am literally ADDICTED to it.  I love all 4 of them singing on it.



What would I fix?


For some reason I just can't see the chemistry between S and F.  Perhaps that is because I'm a die hard Creddie fan.  But I just know that Nathan and Jennette are good friends and it seems awkward for them to kiss.  Sometimes it's a weird little peck.  The best kiss is at the end because they go for it.  But it must be hard to kiss someone you've know for sooooo long!  If you've seen iSaved Your Life...the Carly/Freddie kisses are CRAZY.  They are all massively good.  I buy it..and I think it's because Miranda just throws herself into it.  She really goes for it every time and so does Nathan (which you can see during iKiss when he kisses Sam and she's not really putting much in).  Now I LOVE Jennette, I do, but I feel like she is very uncomfortable just letting it rip on those kisses.
So perhaps Nathan is right, it's best just to leave them all NOT in relationship with each other because it's awkward.
Speaking of kissing...I happen to LOVE whenever Spencer gets one..cause that boy goes for it.  I mean he is my age so he's had practice..but it's nice to see a relaxed moment.

I give this episode 5/5 because of SuperBRA!
*****

Now a little update on my own web searches.  Yesterday I came across a video that Nathan did with his real life gf Madisen.  I had no idea he had been in a music video so I watched.  Well #1 I love the song.  It's called Superman by Moi.  AND Nathan and Madisen are so damn cute to watch..they break my cold heart at the end too.  Good job!!




Next up - iLove You - where Seddie fans cry and weep.

No comments:

Post a Comment