Sunday 29 January 2012

iBalls Review

Okay Canadian FANS.  I did indeed find a copy of iBalls out there on my secret line.  So here is my review!

Synopsis


Main Plot:  Freddie wants to host iCarly when Carly goes to take care of her grandfather in Yakima for the weekend.  Sam and Carly aren't too sure he should because well, apparently he isn't so creative.  Freddie writes a bit for iCarly about a robot and it's not very funny.


He then feels bad and Sam tells him to keep working on his 3D technology.  So he hooks up iCarly to his 3D tech and all the viewers eyes go screwy.  Freddie feels bad AGAIN.  Until this girl with an eye condition is cured by his 3D tech.

Sub plot:  Spencer gets an assistant Marty who helps him with everything.  But Spencer can't afford to keep Marty so he rents out 1/2 his room to a very disgusting man.  Marty quits so Spencer won't have to rent his room.  Spencer is sad to see him go, and a montage happens.



Positives


Freddie gets to host!  I am a huge Freddie fan!  After all, I had a lot of guy friends in junior high and high school, so I feel like he's a long lost friend.  I was very sad when his attempt failed..and I felt sorry for him!

Sam trying to comfort Freddie and not doing a very good job.

Baggles...nuff said.



Overall impression!


Although this is not one of my faves, I did enjoy it.  I don't know why I didn't like it as much as other episodes, maybe because I needed more Carly.  She is quite funny and was barely in it.
Maybe I didn't like it as much because it rags on Freddie too much.  I want Freddie to kick some ass!  So when all his stuff goes wrong...I just can't be happy because I just care about his little Freddie heart!

I give it 3 out of 5 stars.


No comments:

Post a Comment