Sunday 3 February 2013

iCarly Awards Review


iCarly Awards #4 of Season 3 to air on YTV
Originally Aired: October 3, 2009 (4th), Filmed  23rd (223)
Due to a writer's strike Season 2 and 3 were filmed back to back and all have production codes in the 200s.

Synopsis:  
iCarly hosts their first iCarly Awards and gives out little awards to people who sent them videos of amazing things.  Meanwhile Spencer screws up by making 1 10ft tall iCarly award when he was supposed to make 10 1 ft tall iCarly awards.  So he has European swimsuit models to help him.

Fun Facts:  
Gibby shows up to help host the awards.
This episode was actually made in season two.
When Freddie comes down the stairs to talk to Spencer in his tux, this part appears in the blooper reel and Jerry tells Nathan he looks good in a tux.
The fact that I am NOT fast forwarding this episode should give me an award!!!
Why are their dresses kind of ugly???  Sam's is nice but Carly's...ew.
The bottle blowing song is a complete mess.  What was that?
"Shoosh yeah" is said again!
The fact that I had to watch the eyeball milk guy again...EW.
Gibby's pants constantly fall down.
Ew the tongue boy.
Random Dancing happens.
The dance they all do with Gibby at the end is in the blooper reel.

Spencer Side Count:  Builds 1 10ft tall iCarly award and then 10 1 ft iCarly awards with male swimsuit models.

Penny Tee Count: Batter Splatter - worn by Spencer

Review: I HATE this episode.  There is no episode I hate more.  I am totally annoyed by the videos and the winners.  I hate those freak talents and find them annoying.  I'm not a fan of the videos during webcasts at any time, so since this episode is FILLED with them....well I hate it!!!

Total Score: 1/5 - only cause Nathan is in a tux.

No comments:

Post a Comment